Petition to Graduate

Students planning to graduate with a major in Environmental Sciences should file a Petition to Graduate and a degree requirement worksheet with the Registrar’s Office. (Find more information about the petition process on the Weinberg College website.) Students must obtain signatures from the Program Director, Prof. Andy Jacobson.

Before the meeting, students should complete:

  • The “major” portion of the petition to graduate form.
    • Only include courses that are currently being taken or will be taken in the future to complete the major.
  • Part II of the degree requirement worksheet
  • The degree tracker for either the science track the policy track.

Students should bring the completed forms (one petition, two worksheets, and one tracker) to their meeting with Prof. Jacobson - contact Princess Parker Rosado in the program office to make an appointment.  Failure to bring the completed paperwork could result in the need to reschedule your meeting.